The goal of the project is to develop a system of express risk analysis of
possible aerosol dispersion scenarios in city landscapes. In the existing
prototype of this system a database of possible aerosol dispersion scenarios
is created by means of exhaustive parallel CFD simulations. A web based
query system enables one in a matter of seconds to retrieve the answer on
aerosol spreading and deposition in case of an emergency situation.
- A whitepaper for a proposed research.
- International Aerosol Conference 2006: Paper draft.
- International Conference on Parallel Computational Fluid Dynamics, 2006: Paper draft
- The 17th IASTED International Conference on MODELLING AND SIMULATION (MS 2006): Paper draft.
- Third International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations (ITNG 2006): Paper draft.